- 1 lb cheese ravioli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook ravioli in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until done; drain.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Saute onion and bell peppers until tender. Add one cup of the broth, season with pepper flakes, and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in remaining broth, and cook until most of broth has evaporated. Spoon pepper mixture over ravioli.