1/5 Photos of Cheese Ravioli Lasagna Alfredo
I concocted this recipe years ago, and just came across it! It's rich, but to die for! Happy to share! ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bag frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (1 lb) jar ragu alfredo sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) carton fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- black olives, sliced
- 1 (2 cup) package shredded sargento four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) cont. ricotta cheese or 1 (16 ounce) cottage cheese
- parmesan cheese
- 1Saute chicken, garlic, a little salt and pepper, red peppers and onion in butter til chicken is done.
- 2Stir in mushrooms and olives. (I use about a half a can of olives.).
- 3In lightly greased 13x9 pan layer:.
- 41/2 cheese raviolis.
- 51/2 chicken mixture.
- 61/2 of the ricotta or cottage cheese.
- 7Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 81/2 of the alfredo sauce.
- 91/2 of the shredded cheese.
- 11Bake in 350º oven, covered, for 30 minutes.
- 12Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Ravioli Lasagna Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.3
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 121.7 mg
- Sodium 646.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: