I concocted this recipe years ago, and just came across it! It's rich, but to die for! Happy to share! ENJOY!
- 1 bag frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (1 lb) jarragu alfredo sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) cartonfresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- black olives, sliced
- 1 (2 cup) packageshredded sargento four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) cont. ricotta cheese or 1 (16 ounce) cottage cheese
- parmesan cheese
- Saute chicken, garlic, a little salt and pepper, red peppers and onion in butter til chicken is done.
- Stir in mushrooms and olives. (I use about a half a can of olives.).
- In lightly greased 13x9 pan layer:.
- 1/2 cheese raviolis.
- 1/2 chicken mixture.
- 1/2 of the ricotta or cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 1/2 of the alfredo sauce.
- 1/2 of the shredded cheese.
- Bake in 350º oven, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes longer.