Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a combination of Welsh rarebit and French Fondue! Mmmmmm cheesy!!
Make and share this Cheese Rarebit Fondue recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g processed cheese spread, cut into cubes (Velveeta)
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 59.14 ml milk
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 0.25 ml hot pepper sauce
- 2 slice bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes, toasted if desired
- In fondue pot or medium saucepan over low heat, combine cheese cubes, dry mustard, milk, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- Heat until cheese is completely melted, stirring frequently.
- Stir in bacon.
- Serve in fodue pot or ceramic bowl.
- Use fondue forks or wooden skewers to dip bread cubes.
- Also great with vegies!