- 16 ounces processed cheese spread, cut into cubes (Velveeta)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes, toasted if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- In fondue pot or medium saucepan over low heat, combine cheese cubes, dry mustard, milk, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- Heat until cheese is completely melted, stirring frequently.
- Stir in bacon.
- Serve in fodue pot or ceramic bowl.
- Use fondue forks or wooden skewers to dip bread cubes.
- Also great with vegies!