Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
You can make this a main course or finger-food for the kids......sure beats those "MacChicketts" anytime!......
- 1 cup crushed buttery cracker
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 6 skinless chicken breast halves, boneless (2lb.)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- cooking spray
- In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and salad dressing mix.
- Dip chicken in butter and then roll in cracker mixture to coat well.
- Place chicken in a greased 13x9x2" baking dish.
- Spray lightly with Cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and chicken is crispy on the outside.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or as a finger-food with dips such as Ranch dressing or Honey-Mustard dip.
This was very good. The only problem was that the chicken didn't coat well.