Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
My own recipe trying to get the same taste as I had tried some before.
Make and share this Cheese Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all the ingredients for the crust and cover the bottom and sides of a baking pan.
- Blend the all the ingredients for the filling for about 5 minutes.
- Pour it on top of the crust.
- Preheat the oven at 350º F and bake it for 30 minutes.
- Notes: sometimes I like to bake the crust before pouring the filling for about 10 minutes.
I don't know what Badia seasoning is, so I substituted Goya Sazon (1 packet). Also I used a crescent roll crust. This had a great flavor, very cream cheese-y.
I made this last night I liked it very much, only change next time I would use a little less badia, it was somewhat saltly to me.