This is a crustless quiche that is a favorite with all the cheese lovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the first 7 ingredients.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 3Add to cheese mixture and mix well.
- 4Place in greased 9in pie plate.
- 5Bake at 400* for 15 minutes.
- 6Reduce heat to 350* and bake 30 more minutes, until a knife comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.4
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 234.7 mg
- Sodium 1267.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 33.0 g