Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a crustless quiche that is a favorite with all the cheese lovers.
Make and share this Cheese Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the first 7 ingredients.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add to cheese mixture and mix well.
- Place in greased 9in pie plate.
- Bake at 400* for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350* and bake 30 more minutes, until a knife comes out clean.
As easy as it was good. I used onion salt instead of plain salt, which was a good addition. Also, I let it set up for about 10 minutes after I took it out of the oven.
I made this for breakfast this morning. So easy and real delicious. I liked the subtle flavor of the green chiles. Of course, it was very cheesy, which is never a bad thing. Thank you for a great breakfast idea.
Tastes like a combination of a strata and a quiche. Just delicious. Thanks.