Recipe by Chef Angie98
One day, when i was 11 i had to make appetizers for a big party in 45 min. While i was panicking i saw some ingredients and made this.
- 2 cups of grated mild cheddar cheese
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- 5 -6 garlic cloves
- 1 shallot
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap pealed shallot and garlic in foil.
- Place in a 450 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Melt butter, herbs, and spices until butter is pecan colored the take off burner.
- Carefully take out garlic and shallot
- Chop shallot finely and add to butter.
- Put garlic on cutting bored, add salt, with the flat side of your knife rub garlic firmly until thick paste. Add to the butter.
- Mix butter mixture well,and transfer to a serving dish.
- Oil quesadilla maker and heat.
- Put tortilla on maker add 1 cup of cheese and top with other tortilla. cook until golden.
- Do the same with remaining tortillas and cheese.
- Cut quesadillas in 8 sections and dip in sauce when eating.