Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Easy and delicious
Top Review by Diamondlil
Very easy to make. I used another cook's idea to use green chiles in place of the green pepper. I also did not fold the tortilla but used two torilla. I had white sharp cheddar cheese and monteray jack on hand so I used that. There is only my husband and I and this was a good way to use up left over tortillas from a previous meal.
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- chili powder
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle each tortilla with cheeses, tomatoes, green pepper, onion, salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Fold in half and press edges lightly to seal.
- On a lightly oiled griddle, cook quesadillas over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.