Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my own creation...I think the only thing I've posted so far that is completely my own. These are usually huge enough to serve 2 people. I use La Mas Rica brand tortillas, I got them either at Walmart or Aldi, can't remember. I use Kraft or Food Club cheese slices. I don't use Velveeta myself, I usually buy whatever is cheap...any processed cheese slices will do.
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 flour tortillas
- 8 slices Velveeta cheese slices
- Mix butter and garlic powder.
- Butter one side of one flour tortilla. Put butter side down in large frying pan.
- Arrange cheese on flour tortilla in criss cross way.
- Put the other tortilla on top of the cheese and butter the top of it.
- Fry them in the frying pan for a few minutes per side. I had to use 2 spatulas to flip it over.