Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
you can eat it for lunch dinner and snack yum yum
- 2 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese, any kind
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine, not melted
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- put butter or margarine in a pan big enough for your taco shell to fit in and let it melt
- put 1 taco shell in and let it turn a nice golden color.
- put a small handful of cheese and spread it out mostly in the center of the shell.
- put the 2nd shell on top and flip it over and let the other side turn a golden color
- take the quesadilla out of the pan and use a pizza cutter or a knife to cut it into 4 triangles.
- put a spoon full of sour cream and salsa on the side and eat it.
Its nice to make a quesidilla at home and not have to go to taco bell to get one! I put about a 1/2 teaspoon of margarine in fry pan per side lightly browning each (10 in )tortilla, topped the one side with cheese and other toppings such as green onion, tomato, and chopped left over beef roast. I warmed both sides melting the cheese and still soft and little crispy ...very yummy!