These are so easy and taste so good. I learned this recipe when I worked in food service in college. We had to make 1000's of them so I got really good at it. I am not exaggerating when I tell you there are NEVER leftovers. You can even prepare them ahead of time and cook when you are ready.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle approx 1/4 cup of cheese (I just sprinkle on as much as I want so this is a guess)on half the tortilla.
- 2Sprinkle approx a Tbls of Chilies ontop of cheese (usually sprinkle a little more cheese on top of chilies to make it stay together better).
- 3Fold the tortilla in half and butter it like a grilled cheese.
- 4Warm up non-stick griddle (I use my electric griddle you can use a skillet or frying pan).
- 5Fry like a grilled cheese untl golden brown on both sides or cheese is melted.
- 6Cut them in half and eat!
- 77. I like to dip it in sour cream or salsa.
- 88. *One sub I have made is getting fajita meat and add just like the chilies to make them more of a meal.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 782.0
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 95.2 mg
- Sodium 1917.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 31.4 g