1/1 Photo of Cheese Pumpkins
The cutest thing for your Fall cheese board....attributed to Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line plate or tray with waxed paper or plastic wrap.
- 2Scoop out about 1 tablespoon of the cheese food, and roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining cheese until you wind up with about 12 balls.
- 3Refrigerate for 15 minutes on prepared plate.
- 4With a toothpick, draw ridges around the balls to resemble pumpkins. Dip the bottoms of the pumpkins in the peanuts (to resemble dirt).
- 5Just before serving, place a couple of parsley leaves on the top of each pumpkin and insert a broken pretzel piece for each stem.
- 6Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Pumpkins
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 331.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh parsley leaves