Recipe by Bev
These simple appetizers can be kept frozen for months and baked when needed.
Top Review by God's_sugarcookie
Yum, yum, I am so impressed with this very quick and easy recipe, especially since I accidentally cut the butter in half! (For some strange reason I was thinking one stick was one cup, not half) I made these about the size of meatballs and they turned out delicious and gooey cheesy in the center. Thanks!
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cheese and work all ingredients together with hands, and roll into balls the size of marbles.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Makes 6 dozen.
- Note: These can be frozen for months.
- To freeze: place on cookie sheet, freeze then store in plastic bag.
- Bake when needed.