Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy appetizer with things from your pantry.
Make and share this Cheese Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely grated
- 2 teaspoons spicy mustard, prepared
- 40 sesame round crackers (or any party crackers)
- Mix all ingredients--but not the crackers.
- Spread this mixture onto the crackers--edge to edge. Chill.
- Just before serving, broil them 6 inches from the broiler until they are a golden brown.