Recipe by MizzNezz
Very special breakfast or brunch, these puffs are delicious.
Top Review by Junebug
Oh my goodness! I would give these cheese puffs more than five stars if I could. I couldn't believe how wonderful these tasted and they were just beautiful! And so easy to prepare - they were in the oven in mere minutes! Thanks so very much for this one Inez!!!!!
- 6 slices bread, buttered
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut bread into strips.
- Place with buttered side down along sides and bottom of 4 custard cups.
- In bowl, lightly beat eggs; add milk, cheese, onion salt and garlic powder.
- Pour into custard cups.
- Place cups on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 40 minutes, until puffy and browned.