Lesley Anne's Note:
My boss made something similar to this. It was about the only thing she could cook. :) I'm not sure if it's the exact recipe, but I wanted to post it here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim crusts off bread.
- 2Whip butter, cheese spread, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sace and onion powder until it is the consistency of icing.
- 3Spread between 3 slices of bread.
- 4Quarter the triple-decker sandwich.
- 5Ice sides with the cheese mixture.
- 6Repeat until all bread is used.
- 7Sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- 8Freeze on a well-greased, foil-lined baking sheet. When ready to serve, bake frozen puffs into a preheated 350-degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until slightly browned.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Christmas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.1
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 757.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft Old English cheese spread