Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this Cheese Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, butter, salt and cayenne to a boil.
- Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms.
- Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny. Stir in Gruyere and mustard.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or cold.