- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups gruyere cheese, shredded (or Swiss cheese)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, butter, salt and cayenne to a boil.
- Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms.
- Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny. Stir in Gruyere and mustard.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or cold.