Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from "The Mississippi Cookbook." Recipe submitted by Mrs. Anthony Garst of Clarksdale, MS. **These can also be frozen**
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 50 small stuffed green olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cheese with softened butter.
- Stir in flour and seasonings which have been sifted together.
- Mix well.
- Press 1 teaspoon of this mixture around each olive, covering it completely.
- Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet and chill until firm.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.