Recipe by Vicki in CT
Fluffy and delicious. These make an excellent side dish. Can make ahead and bake later.
Top Review by evelyn/athens
Did I NEED to find this delicious new potato recipe? Absolutely NOT - now I'll be making it all the time when I should be eating salads.....delicious - the cottage cheese/sour cream blend was 2die4.
- 5 lbs potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Beat with mixer: potatoes, sour cream, cottage cheese, melted butter, onion powder, salt and pepper. Whip well.
- Pour into greased casserole and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes uncovered.
- Top with cheddar and cook 15 more minutes.