Recipe by coast2coast
Light puff pastries filled with a sweet cream cheese filling. I can never make enough, they always go fast.
- 1 package pepperidge farm puff pastry sheet
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw sheets; cut into 2 1/2" squares (16 per sheet).
- Place each square in muffin tin.
- Soften cream cheese and mix in powdered sugar until creamy.
- Add Vanilla and lemon. Mix well.
- Place 1 tsp of cream cheese mixture into each square.
- Pinch corners of squares together using water to seal.
- Bake @ 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Do NOT overbake.
- When cooled, dust w/ powdered sugar.