1 hr 15 mins
This popular pudding from the northeastern region of India is usually made with chenna (a local cheese) and flavored with fragrant rose water. With a few substitutions this version is rich and satisfying and made from readily available ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Lightly oil a 1 quart baking dish or spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a blender container, combine all ingedients, except raisins and almonds.
- 4Blend until smooth. Stir in raisins and almonds. Pour into a prepared baking dish.
- 5Bake uncovered, 1 hour or until pudding is set and edges are lightly browned.
- 6Let cool 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Pudding With Raisins and Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 295.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 9.5 g