Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This popular pudding from the northeastern region of India is usually made with chenna (a local cheese) and flavored with fragrant rose water. With a few substitutions this version is rich and satisfying and made from readily available ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly oil a 1 quart baking dish or spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a blender container, combine all ingedients, except raisins and almonds.
- Blend until smooth. Stir in raisins and almonds. Pour into a prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered, 1 hour or until pudding is set and edges are lightly browned.
- Let cool 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
Definitely VERY easy to make; comes together quickly. I would add more sugar next time. Everyone enjoyed it! Made for Aussie Swap 10/31.