Recipe by Kim1
This is easy to make throw everything in turn the crock pot on and walk away you come home from a long day and you will have your tatos done.
- 12 medium potatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 lb grated cheddar cheese (can almost use any cheese you like)
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
Directions See How It's Made
- mix flour, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Slice potatoes.
- Toss in 2 cups of water and 1 teaspoon cream of tartar,drain.
- Do not ask me what this does.
- Some times I do this other times I just omit it.
- Grease slow cooker.
- Layer potatoes,onions,flour mixture, and repeat.
- Add butter then the soup (not diluted).
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours, or you can cook on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Thirty minutes before serving add the grated cheese.
- With this recipe I have found that I like to add an extra can of soup but then my family likes it to be real creamy.