Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This can be described as AMAZING. We made this at school as a project once and it made me live life a whole other way.(Not Really But It's Good)
- 3 medium potatoes (peeled and chopped about 2 cups)
- 1⁄2 medium onion (1/2 cup)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- bacon bits
- Heat potatoes, onions, water and bouillon to boiling in a 2 quart saucepan.
- Cover and cook until the potatoes are tender.
- Place in blender, add cheese that has been cut into cubes.
- Cover and blend on high speed until uniform smooth consistency.
- Serve and sprinkle with the amount wanted of Bacon Bits.
This was okay - turned out WAY too thick. Maybe my potatoes weren't the same "medium" the recipe had in mind. I thinned it out with quite a bit of milk and served with some tasty biscuits for an overall simple and nice meal on a snowy day.