1/2 Photos of Cheese Potato Pancakes
Makes good finger food. Pleases all in a crowd so you may want to double the recipe. Makes a good appetizers or side to a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 baking potatoes, unpeeled and boiled for 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese, cheeses
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1Grate potatoes in food processor.
- 2Heat butter and oil in skillet over medium heat.
- 3Mix potatoes with rest of ingredients.
- 4Form into patties and cook for about 4 minutes on each side.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (857 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.7
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 74.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g