Makes good finger food. Pleases all in a crowd so you may want to double the recipe. Makes a good appetizers or side to a salad.
- 4 baking potatoes, unpeeled and boiled for 10 minutes
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion, sliced thinly
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese, cheeses
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Grate potatoes in food processor.
- Heat butter and oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Mix potatoes with rest of ingredients.
- Form into patties and cook for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Season with salt and pepper.