My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Reserve 1/3 cup cheese; combine 2 1/3 cups cheese with onion and set aside.
- 2In a saucepan, combine cooked pork (or chile verde pork) with green enchilada sauce; heat through then set aside.
- 3Heat oil in small frying pan; soften tortillas, one at a time, by placing in hot oil for a few seconds on each side; drain tortillas on absorbent paper.
- 4Divide cheese and onion mixture between tortillas; add 1/2 tablespoon sauce (avoid any large pork chunks which will go on top of the enchiladas) to each; roll tortillas tightly and place seam-side-down in a 9x13" baking pan that has been sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- 5Pour sauce evenly over top; sprinkle on reserved cheese; bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese & Pork Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.6
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 868.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: