Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Whenever I've made these scrumptious enchiladas they've been given thumbs-up all around. They are extra delicious made with Spicy Green Chile Verde Pork Spicy Green Chile Verde Pork for the cooked meat, but plain diced pork pieces will do in a pinch.
- Reserve 1/3 cup cheese; combine 2 1/3 cups cheese with onion and set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine cooked pork (or chile verde pork) with green enchilada sauce; heat through then set aside.
- Heat oil in small frying pan; soften tortillas, one at a time, by placing in hot oil for a few seconds on each side; drain tortillas on absorbent paper.
- Divide cheese and onion mixture between tortillas; add 1/2 tablespoon sauce (avoid any large pork chunks which will go on top of the enchiladas) to each; roll tortillas tightly and place seam-side-down in a 9x13" baking pan that has been sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- Pour sauce evenly over top; sprinkle on reserved cheese; bake at 400° for 20 minutes.