Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I make this a lot for myself and my husband..add sun dried tomatoes, sauteed mushrooms, left over ham, sausage, bacon etc..always something different..the fact you bake it in the oven...is great
- 1 large egg
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 1 cup shredded muenster cheese
- whisk egg, flour, garlic salt, pepper and 1/2 cup milk together until smooth -- gradually blend in remaining milk.
- stir in cheese, pour into a greased 9" glass pie plate --
- bake at 425* for 25-30 minutes --
- cut into wedges.serve warm.