Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Originally this was printed on a Hellman's label and I've had it for years and years. It's a fancy way to spreading the holiday cheese! Easy and I've spread the leftovers (minus the nuts) on bread and grilled it in the toaster oven for a different breakfast treat. Very good.
- 4 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese (, 1 lb.)
- 2⁄3 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecan nuts (whole)
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Shape on serving board to ressemble pine cone.
- Garnish with pecan nuts.
- Serve with assorted crackers.