Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from the Kraft magazine.
- 10 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 24 slices
- 48 Triscuit crackers
- 3⁄4 cup pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 of a small red pepper, finely chopped
- Cut each cheese slice diagonally in half.
- Spread each cracker with 1/2 tsp of the pesto.
- Top each cracker with one cheese triangle and small dollop of the remaining pesto, sprinkle evenly with peppers.
This is so easy to do in no time. And so yummy! DH was impressed by them. Another time I'll try them with dried tomato pesto. And maybe green bell pepper. Thanks 4-H Mom :) Made for Photo tag.