1/6 Photos of Cheese & Pepperoni Popovers
Baby Kato's Note:
These cheesy, herb popovers make a lovely light lunch when served with a nice simple green salad and some fresh fruit slices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon fresh sweet basil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 tablespoons spicy pepperoni, finely, snipped
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1/8 cup edam cheese, shredded
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese, ground
- nonstick cooking spray (Pam olive oil)
- 1Spray the bottoms and sides of eight muffin pans for Yorkshire pudding and set aside .
- 2Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 3In a bowl with a wire whisk, mix the eggs, milk and oil together.
- 4Then add the flour, basil, oregano, parsley and garlic powder, mix until well blended.
- 5Stir in the pepperoni.
- 6Fill the prepared pan, half full of batter.
- 7Bake in a 400°F oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle the cheese onto of the popovers and return to the oven for 5 more minutes.
- 8Remove from pan and serve immediately.
- 9*Please Note*.
- 10I have added more pepperoni on Nimz's suggestion. It tastes even better.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese & Pepperoni Popovers
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 117.3 mg
- Sodium 272.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: