Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another one from my mom. Good and easy!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup flour
- pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, cheese, salt, and pepper together.
- Beat in flour until smooth.
- Roll into small balls and press a pecan half on each to flatten. Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
These are good! Added a little grated parmesan with the cheddar, but otherwise made as written. Thanks for a delicious recipe!