- 4 ounces uncooked small shell pasta
- 1 cup green giant frozen sweet peas
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced radish
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, cubed (1 cup)
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sweet honey mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package, adding peas during last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain; rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well.
- In medium bowl, combine cooked pasta and peas, and all remaining salad ingredients.
- In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; blend well.
- Add to salad; toss gently to coat.
- Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes to blend flavors.