Store these covered in the fridge and reheat for 5 minutes at 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas 6. They can be frozen - freeze them uncooked and cook from frozen for 12 - 15 minutes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g package fresh phyllo pastry (you will need 12 sheets, you can refreeze the 4 leftover sheets)
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil, for brushing
- 160 g jar geeta's premium mango chutney
For the filling
- 1Place all the filling ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.
- 2Unwrap the phyllo pastry and cut each sheet into 3 strips lengthways.
- 3Each strip should be about 6cm (2 1/2 in) wide.
- 4Cover the pastry with a damp tea towel to prevent it from drying out as you work.
- 5Brush the strips with a little oil on one side, place 1 heaped teaspoon of the mixture in the corner of each strip,and fold the corner in towards the other edge, covering the filling to form a triangle. Continue to fold down and sideways in a triangular shape until all the pastry is used, trimming away any excess.
- 6Repeat with the remaining mixture and phyllo pastry.
- 7Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6.
- 8Put the samosas on a large baking sheet.
- 9Lightly brush each one with a little oil and bake for 12-15 until pale golden and crisp.
- 10Serve warm with the mango chutney.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese, Pea and Pepper Samosas
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.1
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen petits pois