Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a delicious patty that can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or snack. I got this from a friend of mine and it's so delicious and easy to make that I make it very often.
- 1 lb farmer cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sugar (adjust to taste)
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla sugar
- Mix all ingredients together. If the mixture is too loose, add more flour.
- Drop by tablespoon into hot oil and fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and it's ready to serve. you can serve it with sour cream or jam. I prefer it eaten as is.