Recipe by Kaye Kaye
This is a cheese ball recipe that I got from a friend of mine. It has a couple of unusual ingredients - curry powder and hot pepper jelly. I use red pepper jelly but any kind would work. It always gets everyone's attention because it's a bit different than your typical cheese ball. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 3⁄4 cup of good quality mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pepper jelly
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Line mold with plastic wrap. I just use a rounded bowl as my mold.
- Pour mixture into mold and wrap with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Remove from mold and cover with jar of pepper jelly.
- Serve with Ritz Crackers.