Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very popular with Caribbean children and a great way to get a few extra veggies in.
- 709.77 ml cheese, grated (sharp cheddar, or cheese of your choice)
- 29.58 ml carrots, grated
- 14.79 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml butter, softened
- 1 small onion, grated
- 14.79 ml prepared mustard
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 0.25 ml hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 14.79-29.58 ml milk (optional)
- Whisk all the ingredients together until smooth, adding the milk if it is needed. You can use it right away, or chill for a few hours to allow the flavors to blend. Serve it on bread or crackers.
this is amazing ,the carrots really extend the cheese .check how hot your onion is for kids.try this one is great zwt9