1/2 Photos of Cheese Only Crust Pizza (Low Carb)
1 hr 5 mins
Brenna R's Note:
I found this recipe for pizza crust made from cheese on low carb friends. I have not made this yet, but it sure sparked my interest! Please if you do make this recipe, write an honest review and add your tips or tweaks! Enjoy! (prep time included freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray pizza pan with non stick spray.
- 2Blend cheeses and spread evenly over pan.
- 3Sprinkle pizza seasoning over mixture.
- 4Cook in 325 degree oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- 5Remove from oven and place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- 6Remove from freezer and top with your favorite pizza sauce and toppings. Cook at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Only Crust Pizza (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.5
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.8 mg
- Sodium 637.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 21.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: