Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe for pizza crust made from cheese on low carb friends. I have not made this yet, but it sure sparked my interest! Please if you do make this recipe, write an honest review and add your tips or tweaks! Enjoy! (prep time included freezing time.
- Spray pizza pan with non stick spray.
- Blend cheeses and spread evenly over pan.
- Sprinkle pizza seasoning over mixture.
- Cook in 325 degree oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and top with your favorite pizza sauce and toppings. Cook at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Thank you for posting my recipe here. I was tired of the egg based recipes and I needed something similar to the van hardens pizza recipe, so I made up the recipe. I have made this many times and it tastes wonderful. You can hold it like a piece of pizza, and you dont have the eggy taste like you get with other lowcarb pizza recipes.
While not a success as a pizza crust it extremely yummy. I picked this recipe because there is a place here in town that does fried cheese till it is crispy which is very yummy so thought this might work but sadly it did not. I made as written cutting the recipe in half and not using pizza sauce as I was afraid it would be soggy and am not found of the sauce anyway. After the first baking and before freezing the cheese was melted and lightly crispy but after freezing and the second baking we just had melted cheese, all crispiness was gone. Like I said it tasted good but was in no way a pizza crust. Thanks for the post.