Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
"Enjoy British pork with melted Cheshire cheese and a kick of English mustard". From the BBC.
- 4 pork chops
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon English mustard
- 4 tablespoons caramelized onions, from a jar (or homemade)
- 50 g cheshire cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- Heat grill to high, then place the chops on a grill pan, rub with oil and season.
- Grill for about 6 mins on each side, until golden.
- Spread a little mustard over one side of each chop, then top with 1 tbsp onions.
- Mix the cheese and thyme, sprinkle over the chops, then grill until golden and bubbly.