1/3 Photos of Cheese & Onion Enchiladas
These are simple, but tasty, and lend themselves well to customization. I often add taco meat or shredded beef. Adjust amounts and ingredients to your personal tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften tortillas in a hot pan or the microwave.
- 2Combine onion, olives, and 4 cups of cheese.
- 3Top each tortilla with equal amount of mixture.
- 4Roll and insert toothpick to hold in place, or place seam side down in a greased 13" x 9" pan.
- 5Pour enchilada sauce over top.
- 6Sprinkle with extra 1 cup of cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese & Onion Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.4
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 83.8 mg
- Sodium 1423.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 27.7 g