Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Very easy to make.
Top Review by Bill Hilbrich
I like to wait to add the cheese until after the eggs have been poured into the hot pan, and have begun to set. This offers the eater a flavor burst with every bite and when making omlelettes for several people, the amount of cheese can be adjusted to individual taste.
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the eggs till light and fluffy.
- Add cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Heat a 7 inch non-stick skillet and add butter.
- As the butter begins to smoke, lower heat and pour the beaten egg mixture.
- Cook covered for a minute.
- Fold over and serve immediately.