1/4 Photos of Cheese Olive Puffs
This is one of those quick and easy appetizer recipes to have on hand for unexpected company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Make dough by mixing cheese, butter, flour, salt and paprika.
- 3Pinch off dough and wrap around each olive, making little balls.
- 4Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 10- 15 minutes.
- 6Serve warm.
- 7May be made ahead and frozen until ready for baking.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Olive Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.2 mg
- Sodium 282.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: