Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So simple and quick, and SO delish!
- 8 ounces dried wide egg noodles
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded (or more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Boil noodles in salted water 5-8 minutes; drain well.
- Toss hot noodles with cheese and butter in a large bowl. Salt to taste and serve.
You know you have been on Zaar too long when your kids rate your meals by stars. LOL My kids are big noodle/cheese fans. I made this as written but for us it needed more cheese. I added another half a cup of cheese. The kids gave it four stars! Made for Fall PAC 2008.