Napoleon Dynamite's Note:
I'm going to try this for our Superbowl party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE MUSHROOMS
FOR THE BREAD
- 1For the Mushrooms.
- 2Heat a medium skillet on medium. Add the butter. Once the butter is melted, add the mushrooms. Cook 4-5 minutes until they start to sweat. Add the thyme and continue to cook another 2-3 minutes.
- 3Set mushrooms aside and allow to cool.
- 4For the Bread.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 6Cut the bread lengthwise and widthwise without cutting through the bottom crust. This can be a little tricky going the second way but the bread is very forgiving.
- 7Place loaf on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- 8Insert cheese slices between cuts. Pour the mushrooms between the cuts. Use your fingers to push the mushrooms down into the loaf.
- 9Combine butter, onion, and poppy seeds. Drizzle over bread. Wrap in foil; place on a baking sheet.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 11Unwrap the bread and bake 10 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese N Mushroom Pull Apart Bread
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.8
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 42.4 mg
- Sodium 764.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 18.4 g