Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this on Newf Goodies Dog Treats. I love giving my four legged friends gifts for the holidays. I just use different cookie cutters to make them festive!
- Mix flour and cheese together.
- Add garlic powder and softened butter.
- Slowly add milk till you form a stiff dough.
- You may not need all of the milk.
- Knead on floured board for a few minutes.
- Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut into shapes and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 350 degrees oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool in oven with the door slightly open till cold and firm.
- Refrigerate to keep fresh.
- Prep time and yield are approximate.