Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nothing better than the 3 combined together.
Make and share this Cheese Mushroom Steak recipe from Food.com.
- Cut steak into 4 portions.
- Brush both side of each steak with worcestershire sauce.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan a few inches from heating element.
- Broil 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Combine pan drippings, mushrooms, wine, salt& pepper and 1 tbs parsley in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- With a slotted spoon, spoon mushrooms over steak, reserving liquid in saucepan.
- Sprinkle cheese over mushrooms.
- Broil an additional 5 minutes or until bubbly.
- Transfer to a warm serving platter and sprinkle with parsley.
- Add flour to cooking liquid.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constanly 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve steak immediately with sauce.