1/3 Photos of Cheese Muffins (Proja)
Chef IVANA's Note:
This is Serbian national food. We usually serve proja hot or cold with yogurt. There is one more way to make this meal--instead of 1 cup of cheese put 1 cup of ground spinach.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix eggs, yogurt and oil in big bowl.
- 2In another bowl, mix flour, corn grits, baking powder and salt.
- 3Combine dry and wet ingredients and finally add cheese.
- 4Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
- 5Bake 30-35 minutes at 480°F (250°C).
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Muffins (Proja)
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.4
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 85.6 mg
- Sodium 419.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 8.2 g