Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are great savoury muffins, you can add bits of ham into the mixture or small cocktail sausages in the top.
- 280 g plain flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 180 g mature cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml milk
- 88.74 ml sunflower oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200'C/400'F/Gas mark 6.
- Line a 12-hole muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and pepper into a large bowl.
- Stir in 140g of grated chedder cheese.
- Beat together eggs, milk, and Sunflower oil in a jug.
- Make a well/dip in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in beaten liquid ingredients and stir gently until combined.
- Spoon mixture into paper cases and sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, until Golden brown.