Recipe by Calee
Very moist muffin. Great with lasagna or spaghetti.
Top Review by Mimi in Maine
Oh, sooooo, yummy. We loved them. I followed the recipe exactly and they were very moist and so good with butter. I used the full two cups of cheese (Cooper's Sharp Cheddar) and you could smell it all through the house as they baked. What a wonderful aroma. I couldn't wait to taste them. Thanks so much, Calee. I will be making these often as they would go with any salad or soup. Also, they would complement Chili. They were also good the next day with a salad. I just popped one in the microwave for about 12 seconds and..........good as new.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl stir in cheese,yogurt, butter and eggs.
- Add this mixture to dry ingriendents and stir just enough to moistened.
- This batter will be stiff.
- Fill greased muffin tin with batter.
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes.
- Makes 12.