Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from "Light Take Five" cookbook. Try these muffins for breakfast served with eggs and bacon. My family loves them!
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2 eggs (egg whites may be used)
- 1 cup milk (regular or low-fat)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon into a muffin tin lined with muffin papers.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
These are great, but the cooking time for me was way off...I think more like 15 minutes for next time. I added some herbs and some parmesan cheese. Very yummy and very adaptable!