Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you like olives, you should really like this. Great for a quick lunch/supper.
- 1 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 English muffins
- Combine ingredients except muffins.
- Split muffins in half and spread generously with mixture.
- Bake 5-10 minutes at 350 degrees until puffy.
What a delightful lunch I had today thanks to NurseDi! Quick easy and very tasty - I had a little side salad and MMMmmm. I scaled it down to 1 English Muffin no problem.Used a durtch medium Gouda, sweet onions and lowfat mayo. Thanks NurseDi it's a regular from now on